About Us
Founded by Anson Wolcott in 1861, the town of Wolcott is a thriving community. It is centrally located between Chicago and Indianapolis, just off of I65 on US 24 in White County, Indiana. Many Victorian homes line the main street. The crown jewel is the Anson Wolcott home. The home is in the Italianate style and is on the National Register of Historical Homes. Built in the late 1800's the home is open to the public and is used for many special occasions.
 
The annual 4th of July Celebration is held on the grounds of the Wolcott Home and the adjacent Town Park. The event starts on the evening of the 3rd of July with a dinner and the 4th is capped off by the best small town fireworks display in the state of Indiana.
 
The town's main industry is farming, other industries are Indiana Ribbon factory, Dwyer Instruments, Indiana Animal Health, San Juan Pools, Cives Steel, Tuthill Corp and Meadow LakeWind Farm.
 
The town is served by the Tri-County School School Corp and is 20 miles from Saint Joseph College and 25 miles from Purdue University.
2017 Town of Wolcott, Inc.  ::  All Rights Reserved  ::  privacy policy-site map